Definition of concepts
- Vehicles whose purpose is transport of travellers with a capacity for more than nine persons, including the driver. Trolleybuses (vehicles connected to an electrical line that do not move around on rails) are excluded from this category.
- Lorries and vans
- Vehicles whose purpose is transport of goods (motorcycles with three wheels, weighing no less than 400 kg are excluded).
- Two-wheeled vehicles, with or without a sidecar the passenger compartment laterally attached to the motorcycle. Cars for disabled people are also included in this category.
- Industrial tractors
- Vehicles capable of dragging a semi-trailer, without taking farming tractors into account.
- Private cars
- Four-wheeled vehicle whose purpose is transportation of travellers, with a maximum capacity of nine people, including the driver.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".