- Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
- Demography · Society
- Labour relations
- Individual conciliations resolved. By type of resolution and agreed amounts. Provinces
Individual conciliations resolved. By type of resolution and agreed amounts. Provinces. Methodology
Definition of concepts
- Individual conciliation
- Procedure for the resolution of conflicts that occurs on the basis of an individual claim even though the conflict may be a collective one.
- Labour conciliation
- Obligatory attempt to reach agreement by reason of a conflict of interests between workers and employers, involving participation of Public administration, in order to avoid a claim being made to the social courts.
- Conciliation case
- Act whereby both parties appear before a municipal, county or peace judge in order to reach an agreement before initiating a posterior procedure.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".